Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Sunday, March 16, 2008
What a long time since the last update... Anyways...

Went to fence last Friday. Took MC to go liao... pon CCA meeting and work. Well, to tell you the truth it was worth it.

Lost the first few bouts. Can't blame me, I just woke up. Felt super blur and groggy but still can fence. Fenced a girl from national team. Magdelene I think. Well, I expected someone from the national team to be taller. I lost to her, twice. But by 1 pathetic point. I could have won if I were more patient or if it was a 15 point bout. I am always awfully bad at 5 point bouts. I get so damn kanchong, get over confident and such.

Anyways one of the bouts, she got me 2-4. And yes I then caught up 2 points, I can't believe it. Then I went into this state of I don't know. I like blocked out everything around me, could only hear my breathing. 1 more point to either of us won lah. All I could think of was the bout. The final touche. Got kanchong and lunged but she got me. I think she sniped me first.

Oh well. I haven't had coaching for 2 months. Still good right? I must be godly after polishing. Good experience fencing a national team athlete. Met Maria the coach. Heard of her before. I think I seemed damn arrogant that day. Haha just woke up la. I was still damn fucking sleepy. I lost the few bouts in the beginning, pwned everyone in the end. Sucks lah, why must it end so early. A night like that should never end. Eventually I was the only one left suited with this other guy. He wanted to fence me but I got too bored fencing him. I could slaughter him to pieces lah. Then he left and I was left along with Magdelene and Maria training her.

Still 2 bouts with her doesn't seem enough. I was already called greedy for taking her for 2 bouts by Juliana. Well, no one wants to fence. Haha, I've got enough stamina to fence 10 bouts in a row :p.

Anyways I think I'm overly infatuated with someone all of a sudden. Don't know why lah. She's cute but she's out of my league lah. Hardly see her anyways. But she's stuck in my mind. I think I'm just getting desperate haha. I doubt any of you all knows her.

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 11:13 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home