Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, October 22, 2007
Right... I've seen better days. Jobless, broke and feeling crappy and lonely. Job hunting these days, seems that every job I find my mom will ask me to quit and force me into FnB. Crap. Anyways, been feeling like crap even though I go fencing once a week.

Maybe it's because my blade is not working and I am away from it. Anyways something happened to me that has never happened to me. I was at OCK buying something and this 2 girls were talking about me. Yes, I have this skill of listening to very soft conversations. Anyways, in the end when I bought one of the said... go lah go lah go and serve your cute guy. I was abit stunned that I just smiled back LMAO.

Been having weird dreams like Killing monsters and stuff. I think I'm not fencing enough or just that I need a freaking social life. Anyways a cute girl came to Blade yesterday. She's not really pretty actually, I just think I'm desperate. She had a great body though. Too bad it's not Yu Ling.

Anyways it's weird seeing Juliana and Henry pissed off at each other and other people. Actually it's pretty creepy. Oh wells.

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 5:45 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home