Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Thursday, September 20, 2007
It's been a long long time since I last updated. Life have been much better.

Anyways I realized the exam results were out and it was so long overdue. I completely forgot about it. I was so afraid of failing that I actually braced myself for failing already making plans and stuff for retaining. Then the page came out slowly because of the damn Wireless@sg I'm using which is uber slow. LOL, I passed. Actually to think that I prepared most of my modules last minute including 2 of the I studied the late night and morning before I had a B for them. The one I worked a little harder on reading my textbook entirely for the module I had a D.

Oh wells,a D and a C is way better than an F. Actually I expected to fail the other 2 modules I had a B in since I left an hour early for one of them and the other I got stuck at a 15 marks oh make that 2 15 marks questions and gave up.

Ok, pass is good. I went to my Npmail and realized I missed my appointment to self select my timetable. Some how I still managed to choose and like last semester I was left with 2 choices . Both were about the same except that one had a long Monday and another had a long Tuesday. I thought Tuesdays were more bearable so I chose it. Back to my original class, TR01. Miss them so dearly. Anyways, have to make plans to shift my Friday afternoon classes to another day and time so I can actually go to the mosque.

Have been going back to training just once when I was actually okay. I fell sick last weekend had a fever at night and the next day I was puking my guts out. Feel fine now, except worrying about the future. At least I can sleep over my grades. Anyways I was so happy about my grades yesterday I hardly slept. My GPA dropped by less than 0.05 even though I went in to some exams hardly prepared. It was a big, happy shock for me. I mean I studied really hard for the exams last semester.

Life's still shit to me. I had a really interesting dream the other night. It was kinda of pleasant. I dream I went to this epee competition alone and I met the organizer who is also participating and who is also such a beauty. Funny though, she kinda resembles my old French class mate. Anyways she kept hanging around me with her bunch of friends. We did talk a bit since I was the first one there. Plus I didn't know anyone else around. Was kinda looking for Chermin, but I have no idea what he looks like and didn't have his number. Then I realized I didn't have a body cord so I asked her to take care of my stuff and I ran back to school from Clementi Sports Hall. Strangely, my school was next to Clementi Sports Hall. And then I woke up.

Anyways, the main point is not really the story. It's her, she's my dream girl. A sportswomen, jovial, elegant, graceful, poised, elegant, sweet, not too demure and not forgetting... she's hot. She really does look like my old French classmate. Maybe it's her. Character wise also about the same. Besides the fact of course she's, not a fencer.

I just spilled the beans on my ideals of an ideal female. Maybe one of these days one of you guys can intro me to someone with those ideals.

Labels: , , ,



yaz [ 2:27 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home