Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, April 23, 2007
School started. I started working 2 weeks ago. Guess what? I quit after 2 weeks. Why? Boss is a shithead, treats staff like slaves, thinks I'm a nitwit. I think he's just greedy and thinks that people are robots.

Now, I'm practically homeless and broke. My parents took all my IT show pay and expect me to find more money on my own. All they gave me from my 344 dollars pay check was 40 dollars. Diao. My 4 days of hard selling, giving up food, water and leisure and all I get is 10 dollars per day. Pathetic.

Hope my pay comes out fast. Stupid cafe only wants to pay me end of the month. This is the only job I never enjoyed and feel happy to leave. So sick and tired of working. Work work work in the end I get less than a tenth of my pay and all the rest go to my parents. After that? I have to starve my self in school and walk an extra bus stop to school.

Labels: ,



yaz [ 12:35 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home