Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Been thinking, about someone, a lot lately. About the messages she leaves ever wanting me to reply her messages. She sounded so happy to talk to me. Too bad I was away. Haiz...

Me and her? No chance actually. Someone who is gorgeous, sweet, and attractive. With me ? no way. Really, I never thought she's so beautiful until lately. I've been trying to forget her but it has been so difficult.

She's kinda not my type though. Athletic, Yes, but too quiet. And looking at me and her, we come from 2 different worlds. Well, it's lust. It's just so hard to stop thinking about her. Saw her today, her sweet smile, I almost melted like a candle in the hot sun.

For some reason, I just know we are not meant for each other. Like her alot but my head is saying no.

Labels:



yaz [ 2:50 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home