Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Friday, February 20, 2009
I want to work. I realised I've turned into a workaholic lately. I'm just so bored sitting at home and doing nothing that eventually I head to school nearly everyday to watch movies.HR said they are still processing my application and when I called today the lady laughed when I told her I forgot to return my airport pass. LOL.

I can't sleep everyday because I am so used to working shift, waking up at 5 and even at one time at 3 and having to go down for my pick up at 3.30. It's am actually like 3am and 3.30am. I used to hate it and wished I had a more normal life but I soon enjoyed it. My offdays are days when everyone is working which equates to more weekday promo for watching movies and I can actually beat the crowd on off days and when going home.

I'm gonna watch curious case of Benjamin Button later yay!


yaz [ 9:55 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home