Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I haven't updated my blog in a long long time. Probably the last time was before the earth even existed.

Anyways I realized how much I miss school. Being able to have to much time to myself and friends, having time to relax and to skip lectures and having elearning assignments and the list goes on. But friends are the ones whom I miss the most sharing laughter and joy together.. I guess it's human but then again I made lots of good new friends here and I would really miss them after I leave the company. I might continue for a couple of months until NS

It's a really stressful job but I realized I grew through the job. Being able to stand up and start scolding back passengers if there was a dispute and normally things almost always go my way. I didn't realize this until a fellow colleague was impressed at how I handle a dispute with me just being confident and putting my foot down.

Anyways, any one feel free to visit us these days if you want to. We are normally almost always at the counter.

I ran a flight yesterday and for some reason I really enjoyed it. CX712 to HKG via BKK and it was quite fun. The IM was so hilarious and confident of me. I really enjoyed running again through a flight. What's more I did the flight with the crazy trio of Farra, Shaiful and Faizal. Although it's quite rare I get to do it again as I'm more of a counter person for my duties.


yaz [ 8:16 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home