Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, September 01, 2008
Work was spent today walking around the airport and lazing around. Anyways I will be doing stuff for Cathay Pacific and will be meeting lots of Hong Kongers in the next 5 months.

One thing that's still tickling my tummy is that one of my superiors said I didn't look like a Yazid. I look like someone from Thailand. And they thought the girls were from China because all of them coincidentally do not have English names.

They seem really warm and the atmosphere felt so familiar. It's like working again in Pizza Hut when I first joined. Odd but true. Maybe having many Malay colleagues and me having exotic Thai looks can make me score some chicks and click better with people.

Job scope sounds alot of fun, especially Gate duty and especially of course, running with people to their gates because they are going to miss their flight.

It wasn't that bad after all. I wasn't really looking forward to attachment but for some reason I am in a way a wee bit looking forward to it now. Although, making it in Changi and spending 2 hours on the road makes it, well, a road which many would rather not take but I'll probably dig up my old MP3 Player and tagging it on the way there.

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 8:56 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home