Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, September 15, 2008
Come to think of it, I kind of miss school. Fooling around in class with Alvin and gang, rushing through projects with Kingston, Jem, Deb and KC, going home with Mei Qing and sometimes Wei Xia ;not forgetting eating chocolates, making fun of certain lecturers etc etc.

And I was so stressed that I was wishing attachment would come faster. No it's here, I'm finding it's really boring for the first month with training everyday, having lectures and computer based learning every day or so. Miss Yee was right, once attachment is here you start missing the school days.

Fencing was okay, except there is almost nobody around.18 fencers, I'm ranked 16. So sucky right? barely made it. Lost the first DE to a national fencer 15-8. Need to work way harder to be in national team or at least be more mentally prepared and stronger next time. Oh wells. Didn't get thrashed to back. Lost to all the national fencers 5-3 I think in poules. Next time can beat them :D.

Labels: ,



yaz [ 12:10 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home