Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, August 25, 2008
I know I just fenced yesterday but I want to fence again!

Yesterday was awesome. I'm almost back to my old self except without regular training I get tired really easily. Once I'm tired, I tend to lose my concentration and then eventually lose the bout. I was not that bad but have to work on patience. Still, I want to fence again!

I love fencing! Fencing is my life . All I think about is fencing and all I want to do is fence. I can come up with a fencing song already. Training resumes tomorrow, can't wait to see them back. Can't wait to do footwork and sorts of shit and push them off their limits.

Jem's flying off on Friday. Probably gonna send him off. Have fun in Hong Kong!

Labels: ,



yaz [ 4:14 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home