Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Saturday, August 23, 2008
Barbecue was awesome. Reached early to set up the stuff and all. Was drizzling so we had to get abit wet getting the pit read and dry to go. Then it started.

Food was awesome. Ate until I could drop. The lecturers came except for Andy Oh. Jeremy's girlfriend seems really fierce. Although, both of them seem to have really suiting personality for each other. Eventually, all the guys got dunk. Alvin had the honor of dunking me. Was damn fun, I have never been dunked before haha.

We played the squeezing detective first. LOL, I realize I am such a good detective. First game was spot on. The being murderer I always managed to slaughter people fast.

Then we stayed on to eat and talk. Later played some games and forfeit was to eat stuff we gambled on. So all in all I din eat much since we can only forfeit 3 times. After that we tried our best to sabo Kingston who is Anti vegetables. It was freaking hilarious watching him eat minuscule pieces of cucumber.

All in all it was our last time together before leaving for respective attachments and we all had loads of fun. Gonna miss them once their gone.

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 5:59 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home