Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Saturday, August 23, 2008
The barbecue for TR02 was awesome.

Went to mosque yesterday, haven't been in a while. Then went to school to watch a movie. I watched a classic Cyrano de Bergerac. Such a sad story. I hope I don't become like him. He fell in love but he so so ugly that nobody will ever love him. Then his love told him she's into this other guy who is in regiment named Christian. But this guy is not romantic and poetic and this girl like poetic guys. So Cyrano became the voice of Christian in all his letters and poems and Christian became the face.

He never told her he loved her until the end of the movie where he revealed he was the voice of Christian all this while and all the tears on the letters were his and not Christian's. Christian died before that in a war. And in the end of the movie Cyrano was murdered.

I hope to never become like him because even as a talented swordsman and poet, never had the guts to tell the one he loves so much of his feelings. Next post shall be about the BBQ :D

Labels:



yaz [ 5:52 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home