Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Sunday, July 13, 2008
Just woke up, I was so dead beat after reaching home.

Went to peninsular to get look for blazers and pants and was so disappointed, They cost like 480 bucks together WTF? Came home and really just knocked off. Now have to start doing my IBS and Retail. Not much actually, hopefully tomorrow I can actually make the effort to NTU to watch FSI.

Speaking of which I heard the standard is like probably even higher than SEA games and that's why felt so wasted I didn't managed to attend. Singapore did better at SEA games. Have to wait until next year.

Can't wait to train tomorrow. Been so damn long.


yaz [ 2:07 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home