Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, May 19, 2008
Looking through what competition I can join. Anyways I realized I am so damn out of form lately. Need to train up. Selangor fencers coming this Saturday to Ngee Ann, I need to poke the dummy more. A lot of people have been encouraging of me, saying I improved and stuff though.

Anyways realized Nat Trials 2 is during fasting month... maybe I'll join. Fasting is supposed to make you stronger anyways. Nat trials 3 is a month after. Don't know if wanna go. FSI is in July, probably can't go because busy with school. And an individual Champs coming, don't think I'm gonna go for that.

I'm going to write on Helene Mayer an essay about 800-1000. Don't know if I can write so much.

Labels:



yaz [ 9:15 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home