Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, May 05, 2008
Longtime since I last updated. Life sucks, everything is so damn stressful. I left my job at Pizza Hut after finding it so stressful to juggle school and work. Anyways, the pay damn sucks. Maybe I go work with Shawn at the zoo or join Farhan or give tuition. Anything lah. As long the moneys good and I'm enjoying the job.

Anyways, I heard loads of people are leaving anyways. Would be so damn wasted if I had not left. Left there to suffer and rot. All the China PRC people and Indons are so hard to work with. Yesterday I was practically running the show alone! So unfair!

Work aside, I went fencing yesterday. Was damn fun. Although I lost a lot but mostly by a minimal margin. Changed my grip with Henry and it now rocks!!! Super nice! Although I'm still not used to it. Have a lot of new scars to show off also. Plus my hand hits are really good now although I seem to have acquired a new bad habit. My arm hurts like mad also.

Anyways, the freshies for fencing suck. Seriously. Can't do foot work properly, weapon seem to be the valid target area. LOL! I think I'm going to enforce banning of fencing for them. I know it's harsh but it's for their own good. If not they're going to get crappier. Andra seems to agree with me so I guess it's a go! Now at least we can end training earlier.

Feeling damn tired. Never got anything done through the weekend as I was working. Have to chiong now!

Labels: , , ,



yaz [ 10:03 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home