Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, May 19, 2008
Realized I've been uttering nonsense this whole day. That's what you get for staring at the monitor for hours. LOL. And I missed my chance. Damned! Missed it! Played team event at Blade. I was so sucky, I can't do things properly these days. lost 5-0! And I'm second last! WTF! What's wrong with me!!!

Bleah, I need a break. I've got loads and loads of assignments to do tomorrow, Retail on Wednesday and Thursday. When is this going to end!!! Argh!!! Damn it! Need a break! Crap!!!

IAP where are you! Hurry up! Body hurts like shit. Sign that I've been working to hard or just that I'm out of orange juice.


yaz [ 12:04 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home