Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Friday, April 11, 2008
So damn looking forward to free fencing today but crap... got canceled. Too little people. Anyways, it's my off day again. Came back from mosque and went to sleep. Supposed to go out at night but I slept way longer than expected.

Dennis was okay yesterday. Everything seems odd. The engarde seems odd. The lunge seems like a passata soto. He's also got an aggressive style. To me, aggression in epee does not work well. Being calm and passive is more of my style. Using my cunning head also works wondrous.

Been dreaming alot of girls lately. LOL. I think I might be getting a little desperate. Anyways, maybe it's fated that I can't go out today. It's been so long since I last rotted at home at night. I've always been fencing or working at night. Maybe it's time I took a step back and relax.

School is opening on Monday also. I've got like 2 hours of class every day for first week. Have to do open house and stuff also. So much work. I'm terrified already.


yaz [ 8:40 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home