Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Wednesday, March 05, 2008
I finally watch the great challenge! Great movie. Spoiler was the VCD. It's a VCD. I wonder why rental shops hardly stock up on DVDs for foreign movies. Foreign movies are nice okay! I wanted to watch 13th district but it's a VCD.

I watch Casanova also. The movie was M18 for no particular reason. Hardly no violence just scenes of people on top of another with heavy breathing. That's M18? Nice movie. Damn damn funny movie. Although I didn't quite get the ending.

So, I don't have training up to the 10th for stock check. Old committee doing shit. LOL. Can slack until AGM! Anyways, Fell sick today. On my off day. LOL. I still don't know to leave or not. Hur Hur... Quite sad to leave some of them leh.

Wanted to go and fence today at Henry's place but fell sick. And Dennis Leong is my new coach starting from the school reopening.

Labels: , , ,



yaz [ 7:44 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home