Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, February 11, 2008
My first comment on blog spot. It has been such a long long time! To Ms./Mr. Anonymous... Thank you! Anyways if you don't like me or my blog, you can just don't read it you know. Who would be so stupid to give such great comments and leave trails. Non the less, I'm not going to pursue the matter. I've slept on the street plus I've walked from Lavender to Woodlands and back to Clementi road. For goodness sake, you think that is going to piss me off?

Anyways, went to work yesterday. Yes the restaurant was almost full at 11 plus am. Hanah, was practically dying up in front. She was the only one on duty along with me. Shuai came out to help out. All this Kids, I think they were from church got the blood of Kristin boiling with the noise they are making. I extended my hours until 8pm. Haha, even Shao Jing went to work at front of house. Even the riders had to do the dishes and make.

Anyways was so damn exhausted slept like 9 hours and had 2 naps today. I didn't expect to sleep so much but I did. Good thing anyways, I have to mug tonight anyways. Anyways, I'm in need to fence. It has been so long. I didn't go last Sunday because I couldn't make it. By the time I end work, fencing would have ended.

I am so addicted to Numb3rs. LOL. Been watching it on the net. I'm getting geekier without fencing, all this philosophy and human evolution papers I've been reading and for goodness sake. Numb3rs! Such a geeky show. haha. Oh wells.

Labels: ,



yaz [ 9:35 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home