Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, February 18, 2008
Has anyone watched V for Vendetta? Really a beautiful story by the Wachowski Brothers. Great geniuses behind movies with a philosophical theme.

Ironically, the main character V (the guy in the mask) is in a way very much like me. Seems, really strange as it was like looking at myself in a mirror. We share the same taste in music, movies and even a great passion for fencing. He speaks in the almost same manner as I do. Mostly in riddles and always playing around with words to make him seem that he’s the hero. He would rather shun himself from the world than to live a normal life and therefore live a life much like a hermit. He has been through much hardship but just loves the simplicity of life and often views things on the lighter and brighter perspective. He believes in justice and would sacrifice and devotes his life to it.

It’s really weird looking at him. I’ve always imagined my self to be like that. Obviously, I’ve got nothing to fight for as even though others might disagree, this government has been really great and justice has always been served justly. And yes I even wanted to become a vigilante in my younger days although; it’s hard to be a vigilante in a city with such a low crime rate. I would probably be bored to death.

His home looks like the most ideal home I would ever want. Filled with beautiful renaissance weapons, armour and such of the centuries passed and also with books and beautiful artworks. Such a pity I would probably never have a home like that. Not unless I find an underground and unused train station for my exploits.

He fell in love by accident of course. Eventually his plan was short-lived as he fell in love but he was still not that distracted. He just gave what ever he planned and his creation to his one and only love and gave it as a gift to her for her to decide for justice, the country and not forgetting the people. He sacrificed himself so that he would ensure justice would be served and would rather die for the people and justice instead of fleeing with his one true love.

Beautiful isn’t it. As that life is beautiful. Truth in fact, my life was like shit but I’ve always look at its beauty.

Anyways I got rejected again. Truth to be said, she’s not my type. She smokes, she’s not as mentally sophisticated as me and I’ve always said I like girls from a certain ethnicity. We don’t even speak the same language most of the time. Heck we don’t even share the same interests. I don’t know why I fell for her. I see her as someone who always cheers me up when I’m down and moody and can just shout at anyone anytime. She’s always there for me it. But she says she wouldn’t want to try as she feels we are mismatched. I’m not that sad. All is not lost. We’re still great friends. I’m only 20 and have a full life to live for. Maybe I’ll become like V in the future.

Anyways, enough of me dreaming of what I’ll be. Tomorrow is my first paper. Tourism Law. Lovely subject. I just love this module but despise the fact of regurgitating it. The subject it self, to me, is like an art form and requires someone of a great mental capacity to truly understand and appreciate it. Back to the books!


yaz [ 10:10 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home