Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Sunday, February 24, 2008

I realized I haven’t updated my blog since the exams passed. Well here it is.

So on Friday we had Annual General Meeting for the Muslim Students Society. Quite lame lah. I’m not in any of the committee. I never hoped to be anyways. I’m too loud anyways. To joke at such a club about sex and stuff is really very inappropriate. Anyway, I realized there are a good number of good looking girls there. Surprisingly I said this. I’ve always said I fancied a greater percentage of a certain ethniticity. But really really no one would go for such a bad boy for me. Haha. So I was falling asleep through part of the AGM because I hardly understood what was being said sometimes because even though it’s Muslim Students Society, it seemed more like Malay Students Society at times. Went back and did what I was longing to do for a long time… A deep deep Slumber!!! Then the meeting that I have been waiting for awhile, Exco meeting for Fencing!

Well, it was super awesome. Too bad some of us came late and some of us had to wait tirelessly for some people to come. Lots of gossips and humour. Nudge me briefed us on our roles. Then went to eat.

Really would be looking forward to be in the committee. Farhan is so damn funny with is jokes on blowing and sucking up to people. Of course I add fuel to the fire. It seems so intriguing this network of schools. I can’t wait to see the VP of SU, shooing Magnum Force off our playground and of course fixing epees. That’s my Job!We might get our own fencing room at a disused workshop. Hopefully. I pray hard for that. So that we do not have to clean up the mess at the club house and have another mess a month afterwards.

Anyways, Andrea seems to be the opposite of me. She seems to be the one giving people chance and I’m like fuck them off. Well, that’s me. So can’t wait for CCA to begin. Tuesday! Yay!!! Yippee.



yaz [ 1:37 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home