Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, January 28, 2008
Went to Henry's place to fence yesterday. Really, I'm so madly in love with the sport. Met Kok Siong who was dead beat from FIC and so missing his blade. Got my blade fixed up and fenced. Seems to be alot of new kids around. Anyways I lost to Kok Siong by a point or 2 and thrashed the new kids :P.

Fence this small boy grazed his leg when I was leading 4-1. Fenced a new girl Sarah, thrashed her. Fenced this guy he has bad recoveries I always hit his arm and this ang moh was lucky. She was tall but I still beat her 5-4. Haha. Really I enjoy this sport. Yeah and I lost to Henry 15-12... not too bad by my standards. I used to lose him by at least 7 to 10 points. Guess I'm back on form.

Sorry, it's been awhile since I bragged and I know it's not right to but I just like to brag about something sometimes... well everyone does. Still I'm not giving up this beautiful sport. I love it the more I play it. Gonna go for a full month now training in school stops. Really... It's a necessity... exercise is good for you. I mean my body hurts like crazy if I don't fence and when I do the pain stops!

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 10:35 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home