Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday fencing was okay except if only all of a sudden all except me of the epeeist suddenly changed and did foil. I lost 1 or 2 bouts when it was 5 point bouts and beat the rest. After changing the format to 10 points I started thrashing people. 10-3, 10-5, 10-4. ha ha no wonder they switched to foil. I’m staying away from foil… I’m not going to screw my epee again and have to learn every single thing again. At least I trained my footwork, fleches and lunges on the piste. Yay!

Anyways, there was this really really cute girl from RJ. But she doesn’t really look my type. She looks so demure and innocent. When I saw that she was wearing britches and then I said in my head “Yes! She’s probably is an epeeist. Yay! Finally, a girl to fence with.” And then when she started to wear her lame I got disappointed. I wanted to challenge her to foil but I was afraid later I injure someone else. I’m really afraid of injuring my opponents ever since the incident with Mitchel last Sunday. Especially if they are new to the sport, smaller, slower and weaker than me especially on the piste. I don’t want Henry to blame me for scaring people off of fencing. :p.

Maybe Nicole can come back to Np fencing. I think Daniel wouldn’t mind sharing her with me. Haha. I wonder what happened to Beverly from TRM also. She used to go, and then she disappeared. Maybe can ‘Persuade’ her to come to blade with me. At least she gets a chance to thrash people and guys + kids. Anyone has got her number?

Talked to Joel a bit. After a year plus fencing and hanging out with each other, we really became good friends. I really didn’t expect that. I still remember thrashing him in foil when I first met him, 5-1 I think. All I did was a simple parry riposte. Now he thrashes me. Last time I fenced him at blade, I lost like 10-4? Too bad, I switched weapons.

Really cool guy, haha. I’m like advertising him on my blog. Come on! Get Joel, he’s only 17 but already have got RJ open 2007 gold medal under his belt. I miss Kok Siong… at least Joel’s around. Ha ha.

Anyways Kok Siong is single too but he just went to NS. So ladies, just call me if you want him :p.

Messed around with Guitar Hero. Well, let’s say I should just stick to fencing.

Anyways, I didn’t know people actually read my blog… seriously. Everytime I visit someone’s blog… very very rarely do I see this girl. I mean url. It’s always the magic yaz one. And yes, you don’t have to hide it that you read my blog. You can even ask me questions on my blog. I’m a very very open person.

No, I didn’t do it intentionally. Crap… I really need a social life.

Anyways I just realized facebook is so damn amazing. Better than friendster. I managed to find Tay Yu Ling’s profile and realize she only looks cute on TV/Youtube etc. She’s not that good looking in her photos.

I found Leowana Lee. I hope I got her name right. She’s cute. Really. A national sabrer. Haha. I think I’m setting a super high standard by aiming to get a national fencer to be my girlfriend. Well…

Not until I’m top 4 in Singapore that I can talk to them

Not until I’m top 3 in SEA I get can date them

Not until I’m top 2 in Asia that I can get them to be my girl

And most importantly

Not until I’m no.1 in the world championship/Olympics that I can marry them.

Haha cute right, I did it on the spur. Really! I’m already top 10 in school… maybe even at Blade so I’m reaching there. Ha ha. There’s only 4 epeeist in school anyways.

LOL Maybe I’ll pretend one day to be a sabrer and follow Chen Hsi down to free fence. Then I can see or at least get a chance to see her. And if I do happen to fence her and somehow manage beat her or Mark Muthiah or Derrick or any of the top 3 men or women in Singapore I’ll probably appear on the next day’s Straits Times.

I forgot to say I went fencing with the sabrers a couple of weeks ago in school. They are damn funny. I really envy them, they bond so well. Not like the lazy epeeist or foil. Then went to eat at market. Nudge was with his girl friend and so was Shawn holding hands with Wendy. So since it was only Chen Hsi and me left, we held hands awhile. Haha… so gay but so damn fun and funny.

Actually I’ve always wondered. Why it is okay for girls to hug, kiss, hold hands with one another and guys can’t do that with each other. Even holding hands is considered being a gay?

Anyways became a witness of Henry and Juliana arguing abit again. LOL. After they got married, Juliana seems to be less… fierce. Abit naggy but better than fierce. Maybe it’s not so bad if she’s taking sports and wellness next semester. Without the kid of course.

Henry seems to be less temperamental at Blade. I think he’s only nice to those who show passion and are not lazy maybe to people like me. Who wouldn’t?

Crap, TLAW tomorrow. MUST SLEEP!

Labels: ,



yaz [ 1:40 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home