Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, January 21, 2008
Open house 2008 was fun fun fun! The first time I did something for my course and not for my CCA :P. I was the mascot again haha. I was the fencer wearing clothes covering everything up to my neck last semester and now I'm the Aussie aboriginal wearing almost nothing now.

It was really fun and enjoyable especially helping out the other classes haha. Learned to flair abit. Made lots of new friends. I realized alot of the year 1s in my school have got really exotic names like Ariana, Ashton and the likes of it . Sounds too exotic for a student actually.

Learned to bottle flair abit from Kingston. Seems awesome, maybe I would take it up for fun. I mean it is pretty relevant to my diploma... hey how come there is no bottle flairing workshops ? The party was kinda boring at the end. Felt like a drinking session without the alcohol. Really lame. I thought I would be bored through out the 3 days but I was wrong. I volunteered extra hours as I was the mascot and felt bad if I left. So I worked for like 7 hours a day on my feet half naked and barefoot. It's not that all bad if there is like so much eye candy all around you . haha.

Performance is also awesome. I didn't expect to be able to memorize the dance. I never remember any dance I have ever learned always looking at the person in front of me. I can even dance with my eyes closed now! The performance was also fun but lack the audience. Crap. Oh wells, today school begins and ECD is due soon.

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 7:36 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home