Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Friday, December 07, 2007
Not that I've already quit my job but looking for a new one. Pizza seems to get worst and worst conditions by the day. Must be the new kids taking advantage of things. It's not really much of a joy working there anymore really especially when Kamsani, Redzwan and Redzal aren't around. They are probably the greatest friends I've made while working. So cheers to them.

Been getting alot of tips lately, well not much just a couple of dollars like that per day. It's not too bad considering I've been getting it almost everyday lately. The trick is to chat up with the customers even if they look like they're going to complain. Crap.

Z fencing is not having an opening anymore so have to probably look elsewhere for one. Maybe going to Grand Hyatt. There's an opening for a lobby ambassador. Cool right? Pays six and hour and all I have to do is run around the lobby and interact with guests.

Still thinking about her. I mean not that I want to but she's way too beautiful to ever forget. Oh wells, there's still so many fishes in the sea and I would probably want someone who shares the same interests as me instead of blabbing about her life and how cute this guy is and which clothes she looks better in. Like the joke I read on ebaumsworld.com says "How do you turn a fox into an elephant" the answer is to marry it. I know it's lame... Who knows, maybe I'll get a chance to go out with Tay Yu Ling someday. haha... Yeah I know she's not incredible beautiful but for some reason I'm really attracted to her. :p And of course we share the same passion and interests.

Probably not going novices maybe just skipping it and heading for Malaysia open. My real dad said he might give me accommodation which makes it more of a green light to go. Anyways I'm not going to Australia trip. Really, it costs like 1 grand and I have to pay this and that and therefore really have an inadequate supply of savings. Skipping it altogether, maybe just heading for OIAP when it is my turn. Or I'll just head to Australia for the Australia open when I have enough teeheehee.

Missing fencing, I really hope I get my blade back soon. I miss it loads.


yaz [ 10:39 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home