Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Sunday, October 28, 2007
I think my class is like Singapore... Wanting to be fully democratic but somehow is somewhat meritocratic. I was chosen to choose my group. So unlucky, I have to crack my brain on who I have to be married to for the rest of the semester.

Actually, it's not too hard... I just chose the creative one, the one who can extend ideas, the goods hands on skill one and last but not least the hardworking one. At least most of the speak english most of the time so at least I can protect my own interests.

Yes and I hate facebook... know nuts about it. I've stayed away from technology if I can most of the time spending my free time more on fencing. So I don't like doing stuff on these stuff... Anyways... got tons of work to do. Crap... Can't go fence today...

Labels: ,



yaz [ 6:57 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home