Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, October 22, 2007
I miss having a home. I've been homeless for the past few months now... really the feeling is sinking in. I miss having a place to call my own self, having a place of privacy to relax, play, sleep and do all the shit I want. I hate being homeless and I shall never be again once I get out into the world. I will always make my home and important thing and not take for it for granted. Living with other people sucks. I have to move out by October 30 since my god aunt doesn't want my family to stay there anymore... I really wonder where I will be heading to next.

Anyways, I realized Rush is on holiday until December. Crap. I can't wait until graduation and having 8 months of holiday. Not long yet, I'm half way there.

Anyways wanted to watch Zorro and then the stupid DVD is damaged. Crap. Anyways, got a job interview and 4 later. Gotta go soon!


yaz [ 12:06 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home