Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, August 20, 2007
Exams are in a few more hours time, I don't have the mood. Stupid parents have to make noise last night. Not happy with this and that. I'm not happy they accused me of doing this and that so I said so and this is what I get for standing up to them. Is it wrong? They always taught me to stand up to myself and I'm wrong?

Really no mood for exams. Still homeless. Hate my life. My step dad is going to jail maybe? and I don't get it about them. They said if they had problems the expected me to be a man and help them solve their problem. WTF? A soldier fights his own battles, I always try to solve my own problems. Isn't that supposed to be the way? Even if I had no money at all I don't eat or walk the extra mile instead of taking the usual long rides on the bus.

And they say I'm going crazy because of not having enough friends and shit. They were the ones who confined me in the first place, expect me to be normal? I was about to leave yesterday but I didn't have all my things. I would leave you know, I want to prove everyone wrong that I can really do it.

If it was a different time, I would. It's exam period and they are even stressing me up more. Is this what parents do? Give kids more problems when they have their many other problems to solve? Fuck it .


yaz [ 10:46 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home