Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Yay! I fenced with Eddie last Thursday. Was in dire need of that. Haven't been fencing for months already. I hope to be able to go today and fence again.

Tomorrow's my birthday, I doubt anyone does remember. I just want to be able to fence again . I want my blade!! I do hope that my bursary does goes through by the end of the week. I really need the money ASAP for my fees and blade. I've also been owing so many people money. If your in a situation like me, sure borrow money. Even my folks ask me for money which I think is quite dumb.

Good news, got 40/50 for LAM. LOL, my record score for any test. My second highest was POA last year which was 78/100. Just 2 marks short of an A. Anyways, I though I was going to fail since I 'studied' for only 2 hours and that I did not have any confidence at all since someone from TR03 told us that the year 2s did badly for the test.

I want to fence again!

Labels: ,



yaz [ 1:29 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home