Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Friday, July 20, 2007
Yes, I'm officially homeless now. Now waiting for my folks in school. And someone just called my phone to demand money from my parents etc and I am probably going to lose my laptop again. What to do? No money? Nothing

Anyways special note to Faizal, the only friend who remembered my birthday. Really. Sorry that I've owed you money and such but I hope to pay you back soon. You're one of my best friends I've ever had in my life and sorry for causing any trouble in the past. Once I get rich and wealthy I won't forget you.

Hanged out with the Epee guys just now especially with Dan, killing time and such. Then bumped into Nicole. Odd isn't it.

Yes I do regret not attending lecture today. I thought my mom didn't allow me to go then she said that she actually did say she did allow me to go. Number 1 because it's revision lecture 1 and number 2 because I missed my chance to take photos with Fiona Xie. Really she's cute, but Debbie Wong is so much more awesome with class, poise and cuteness.

I've got nothing more to do. I thought I would be able to somehow bump into my fencing friends but apparently not. At least I fenced Sabre yesterday. Beat Hazel 15 something I think it was by a huge margin. Still haven't lost my touch.

I can't wait to graduate and work. Then I can see my love everyday.

Anyways, for some reason I have been getting really envious with my friends who have had really healthy relationships lately like I want one so badly. But, situation does not permit that. I know that I will find my true love one day and she may not be a princess but may also be a knight in shining armour like me. Anyways, Yu Ling from Singapore's women's foil team is kinda cute but I probably bet she's way out of my league. She's obviously a way better fencer from me and so far off my educational level.

And to those out there who wants to commit suicide, it's not worth it. Think about it, you have the rest of your life ahead of you and you are really just dying for some damn idiots who don't really care about you. There's always solutions to problems and one of them maybe just to be patient.

Anyways, another note to my new good friend Alvin. He's so damn funny and really it's been an interesting experience to be in the same class as you.. He's such a nice guy too! I think he's single so all you single girls can grab him. He even has a super hot physique! Super damn macho ex dragon boater!!!

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 8:41 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home