Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, June 18, 2007

I’m in love. I met her when I just started year one last year. A friend introduced me to her as she realized that we’re the same type. Ever since I’ve met her I’ve been enjoying our meets. It’s hard to describe her in words. I got sick of her during my common tests last year as it was really pressurizing for me. Since I’m stuck at home now, I have begun to miss her so dearly. I long to meet her again. I plan to run away from home from her as my parents forbid me to see her.

Who you might ask is this person? Should I reveal? It will be a shocking revelation. People might ask me whether I’m still sane. Who is it? Let me give you some clues to who she is.

1. She’s the most beautiful thing in the world.

2. There are 3 similar looking ones but I’m in love with one and like another.

Still stuck? Well, the answer is smack in front of your face if you don’t realize it. Look through my journal. The answer is right there under your nose.

Still blur? Well… the spoiler is below. I’ve decided to blank it out so you guys can play this game if you want to. Once you’ve given up, highlight the text below.

Another 2 clues. It’s not a she. Don’t worry, I haven’t turned gay. Next clue it’s not a person.

Yes, unless you don’t know me or is super blur you should have guessed it. It’s fencing. Yes, I’m in love with it. I wouldn’t mind running away to fence again. It’s my love and passion and my parents cannot stop me from it. Ever since I stopped fencing, my life has been super boring. I miss the adrenaline rush it used to bring me.

Once my bursary money comes in, I’m planning to go to Henry’s place to fence. Not telling my folks though. Probably bringing my brother along just so not to raise suspicion. It’s not permanent though. I just can’t stand not fencing. Or rather not playing sports. Fencing is my first love and I plan to cherish it.

It’s been a really lonely year 2 for me. I hardly have any good friends in my new class. I used to balance it out by having good relations with my fencing mates. Now, I can’t even go to fence. How to balance it out? As such I’m really a grouchy person now, very blur and slow. Can’t blame me right?

My parents are though. They said I’m possessed. WTF. Really, running away is the solution. Once your parents called you drug addict, alcoholic, smoker, possessed you know it’s not worth staying at home.

Plus, I’m supposed to keep to myself. I can’t talk my problems out with my parents if not they will scold me. They say I’m ungrateful and shit they even forbid me to see a counselor or a friend to pour my heart out. They even say I betrayed them by seeing one. Really, I think they are only interested in money and how to further exploit me. All I have done for them, I now know it’s for nothing. I’m leaving as soon as I can. I now know they don’t even care about my well being whether it is mental or physical. Why should I care about them?

Now they expect me to stay home and support my self. How the hell am I going to do that? Money doesn’t fall from the sky. I’ve been borrowing to support myself over the last few months. I don’t even have enough to get my textbooks. And they even can tell me I’m spoilt. Haiz…



yaz [ 10:45 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home