Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Thursday, May 10, 2007
Crap. I've got my lappy from sch and guess what, it's the most crappiest com I have ever used in my whole life. I mean getting into MSN messenger takes me 10 minutes alone. Well, I should be thankful that I have a com and gladly would be able to get started on my LAM project alreadys.

Anyways, I went to fencing on tuesday. Went home, my mom scolded. It's so stupid, I called to say I was going, she said okay and when I came home she scolded me for going. WTF? AnywaysI haven't been going regularly and I just went once and I kena bomb. Aiyo. Super damn fed up. I already can't get my epee now because got no money then she do this kind of shit on me.

Still as always I'm fed up with life. I can't stand this shit anyways, keep taking my things and then selling it for my their own benefit. They say I'm self centred, how about me leh? 90% of my pay to them then I'm still as always broke. Then they comment that I am not good enough. WTH!

Can't stand this super slow lappy. Feel like I want to reformat it or something


yaz [ 11:29 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home