Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Sick of fucking nonsense from my parents. Now they want to sell my laptop. Dah giler man. Sell my phone, I had to buy a new cheapo phone, now want to sell my laptop. Why? No money. And why the fuck am I victimised? Haven't I done enough? Getting good grades for O levels is not enough? Sacrificing my self for the holidays to take care of siblings, now sacrificing my weekends as well, my fencing trainings. Not enough?

I hate my parents. Put me through all this shit. I wish I can murder them. Especially my step dad. I hate him. Never appreciates what I do for him. Spend all our money now say no money and I'm victimised. Still insists on staying in a private place WTF? No money still want to rent a place costing 2k plus. I don't get it. They must be the dumbest parents ever.

I feel like running away or killing my self. Or becoming a monk in a monastery. It's so not fair. His real daughter gets all the best stuff, I don't even have a colour phone and now want to sell my laptop. I hate my life. People treat me like shit. I do the best I can and shit is all I receive.

Really, suicide is the best option now. Hate my fucking life, hate my god damn parents. Why is my life like this. I make so much sacrifice and all they care is themselves. Why? I'm probably the most selfless person alive and they care only about themselves. I hate them.

I may leave school and go and work. What to do? I can't survive without a PC in school. I always thought my parents would allow me to study further but no. All they care about is themselves, I don't matter anymore. Life is a figment of the imagination.

My life is meaningless, I am probably left with no option but to kill myself. I can't do any work without a laptop and I need to bring to school anyways, everyone has been taking advantage of me including my own work company. Why bother living, people hate me. Everyone hates me. I hate my self. Fuck the world. Goodbye.


yaz [ 11:50 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home