Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Friday, March 16, 2007
Some of the new epeeist were wonderful. I'm talking about Nicole, Daniel and Clement. There's another guy, forgot his name but he couldn't make it today. Come early, did not give any fuss, did what we did without complaints. Nicole is also pretty fit. To be running with the guys for over 4 laps was incredible. Not just running, there were sprints along the way. She died down only at the last half of the fourth lap. Still commendable, I have seen most girls only making 2 laps.

The other guys I don't like them. Hardly. They even dared to strut in late and change up at their own sweet pace. Still can say I don't want to do this and that. They are the complete opposites of the others. The better ones were so enthusiastic, each wanting to fence with me to find their weakness and wanted to do drills. They complain abit but continued doing the drills properly and completed them. Really nice and friendly also. :D. I do hope they are in my team and not the rowdy ones.

On the contrary, the lazy ones just slacked around, lied about completing drills and such. Sam wanted to complain to the coach about them. I don't know if he did. I don't have a much of a say, just a member training. Not captain or anything.


Anyways chatted with the counselor today. Yes situation is so bad I just had to talk to one. I just can't stand it sometimes. She pitied me but sadly, the only solution is for me to wait until my national service is done and after getting my diploma. Luckily, NP would help me pay for my expenses if there is a need.

Results were okay. Not fantastic but an improvement from before.

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 2:00 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home