Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, February 26, 2007
I found the best of me album yay! I've been wanting to listen to this song by Bryan Adams for soooooo long. :D

Been plaing Black and White 2 lately. Really addicted to it. My lappy can't really play the game well. But it's still fun though. Built the siren wonder already. Damn awesome. I can convert enemy soldiers into my citizens.

Bought a mini copter which is remote controlled also. Damn fun. Flew out the window twice. Once fell onto the parapet, the other time it just flew out far away and the wind blew it off. Found it at the ground floor, pretty far away from my house. Damn cool lah haha. The 2 rotors don't match most of the times so sometimes it spins out of control. Still fun though haha.

Boring abit now. Want to go back fencing ASAP.

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 1:16 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home