Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Friday, February 09, 2007
Haven't been mugging hard for POA. Studied for only 2 or 3 hours for it?Been muggin for macro like mad. I do hope I can get better grades than last sem and I want to clear all my modules.

Dreamt of fencing last night. Apparently I volunteered in a fencing conference to fence someone with a real rapier. Just when I was getting ready, I woke up. Wierd man. I must be dying to fence. Anyone want to come over to my place to fence next week :D. Getting bored man. I has been a week since I last fenced.

Never studied much for POA. I think I'll do OK. I have been pretty consistent in POA...

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 2:20 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home