Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Thursday, February 15, 2007
Exams are over finally. No more grueling mugging. Bad news though, I have to work for one of my modules AGAIN! Argh! Why is it TRM students my must work work work. Already got IAP and ITP still must work.

FABM paper was okay. Some didn't really studied but managed to hantam my way through. Pearl brought cup cakes to school today, really, how sweet of her. I didn't eat, my mouth ulcer is getting bigger by the minute.

Went for the stupid briefing, received the bad news. I thought I can be a score keeper for a competition but noooo. Must be a big event thingy shit kind. Went home soon after.

Been listening to Bryan Adams songs. I found a way of using google to look for MP3s, but effective to up to 60% of the time? not fool proof. Still can't find some songs I want. Anyways, I like the fat guy and curly whirly hair joker guy in AMI. His voice can match Josh Groban and he looks like an average person. Can't wait to go back training.

Labels: , ,



yaz [ 10:18 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home