Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Was nearly late for BCA test today. Fell for some trick questions. At least I managed to find out how to solve them later. Overall the test was tough but I studied. I think alot of people couldn't find the add in to the solver shit...

Anyways, received an email earlier today that I got B for my FNB group project. Felt so sad. The effort and stuff, my foils costumes etc. Tonight Pearl said the whole group got A? WTF? So I have an email stating I had a B and another an A no not A, an A +.

I do hope I get an A. I really need that A.

I met Wegg and Christabel on the bus earlier today on my way to school. I was like a zombie. Anyways, went to Cheers and the aunty said they kinda look match like er husband and wife look? lol. Was almost going to laugh my guts out. Met Pearl at library and went to the test room. Was going to be late. I think I'll get an A though. I answered all questions maybe one of the 10 marks question get less because I did a more complicated but more exact way to compute. Oh wells.

Got my COD 2. Luckily the guy stay 1 bus stop away. Like so fast.


yaz [ 12:47 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home