Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Friday, February 16, 2007
Bored to death. I want to fence!

It's really easy to take things for granted. I'm really blessed to have friends and families although, some ties may be broken. I do want to mend some of the ties I had with my secondary school mates.

Especially with Faizal, we were really like brothers back then. People often mistook me for him and him for me even though we look so different. Even the principal mistook us once and the English HOD and the list goes on.

And Insyirah, the one whom I really trusted. I would trust my life with her because I always knew she trusted me to. Too bad though, we never had sparks.

Plus Wei Hong, we could talk for ages about anything under the sun.

Started to miss them because I don't feel belonged this days. I feel like an outsider sometimes in class. Don't mistake my friends, they are sweet and caring but sometimes maybe they aren't used having me around them. I find most of them quiet, too quiet too the point of boringness. And they are mostly girls, talking about girls stuff most of the time. Imagine being in the middle of a conversation between your to friends talking about bras. Ironic isn't it? Every guy's dream is to have a class populated entirely by the opposite sex. Not me, Balance is the key. Either that or I may be the one who is acting extra.

Maybe the most irritating problem is that they are over Emo frequently. I'm not that sorts, I'm always happy and smile even when feeling down. That's me. It's not faking it, it's looking on the brighter side of life you know? My life was full of downs over the past few years and I learnt not to take things for granted especially your friends.

I do hope I have new class mates next year. I'm eager in meeting new people, especially those whom I can click with well. I do want to retain some class mates though.

I do have my fencing mates though. Really fun loving people. Can talk about anything under the sun; horse urine, crap, food and anything at all.

Labels: , , ,



yaz [ 11:21 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home