Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Friday, February 02, 2007
Went to training yesterday and realized I'm the only non saberer. Waited till six and Marc came. Luckily, we both had to set up the rooms ourselves. If not I will be super solo. Then had to make an additional 2 trips to get the fencing equipment for the S & W class. Crap...

So first class said Henry's lessons were to strict. Lol, that session for them turned into a chit chat session and they dare say it's to strict. Then they don't want to fence so I had to fence Henry. I lost by quite a margin. LOL, I'm still having foil mentality.

Zhi Kai , Germaine and Zeck came late. LOL, because of that I had to do extra work. Fenced another epee bout with a sport and wellness dude and won by a huge margin. Still no fun. No leg poking :(. I still wanted to fence more but not enough time. Anyways, my blade is still going to be a long time to come. This shipment my weapon isn't coming. So sadded.

Went to eat with Deborah , Marc, Zhi kai and Germaine afterwards. Spent 7 dollars and the end result that I was bloated after eating. Met Yvonne and Karyn at the bus stop. Seems they were having some Z fencing stuff going on before that. Then went home alone to a very crowded bus because of Thaipussam. Anyways, the commuters were really inconsiderate. I mean they didn't want to move to the back of the bus and were shoving around to alight. I excused my self to go to the back and they turned their deaf ear towards me. So, I shoved my bag and bang them around. Hah!

I have to thank Celine for drawing out the keys for me. Anyways, someone who nominated me wrote my name as Yadzi. LOL! I can't believe it. My name is so straight forward to spell and they can spell it that way.

Labels:



yaz [ 10:51 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home