Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Fuck! my baby bro broke my AC adapter. Battery gonna die soon. I really need an AC adapter ASAP! Suppose to get one today but the guy brought the wrong one argh!!! He's rich man, driving a 2 door sports car when I met him. A Tuscani I think. And doing this sort of business. Shows how hardworking he is to earn money.



Anyways, above are 2 of my lovely groupmates dressing up to... nothing naughty of course. My FnB Presentation. Cool right? I like the foils the most especially the one with the yellow hilt and the shiny guard on the right. :D. Still can't believe we got A+ . I practically screwed up during Question and Answers, apparently the owner must know EVERYTHING. Luckily my group members supported me through.

BCA exam on Monday was okay. A lot of people couldn't do it. I could though. Not too tough. Gonna study soon. I still can't live without my laptop. Please pray for me that I'll get my AC adapter by tomorrow :D.

Labels: ,



yaz [ 11:40 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home