Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Monday, January 22, 2007
I found a wallet with a thousand over a week ago. Returned it today. It was an old couple. I pitied them. House looks scrawny and such can't even speak english and just lost a grand. Must be sad. I didn't take a cent except for the token she gave me for finding her wallet. Crap, they didn't have a cute daughter whom I could date. I wish they had though.

Anyways, I ogled at the girls after my competition on Sunday with Alex. Raffles fencing has a lot of cute girls. CJC fencing had some babes. St.Margaret's fencing can't really make it. LOL. I don't go for younger girls anyways. Women are like wine. The older the nicer. Not too old though if not become stale.

Stupid day. Went for MAEC Lecture no TR01 except 5 of us. LOL. Met Yee Shan on the bus and chatted with her for awhile.

Got my Thief 3 today. Works wonders on my PC. And they said Laptops aren't supported WTF? Abit laggy when too much to render though.

Right, novices over and done with and so are most of my tests and projects. Something I haven't thought for a long time. BGR. Yes. Have been reviewing my options and I haven't been the non fickle minded person I was. Will decided later. Once I started Epee. I do hope I manage to persuade her to join epee and convince her that I'm not a despo or a loony.

Thief 3 time. Tirra!


yaz [ 10:16 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home