Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Tuesday, January 23, 2007
I love...
My project group. Been really wonderful working with them. Work always done on time and such. And they are so hard working! Always working for the best of results and stuff. Pearl has been putting so much time in the project presentation and Ai Ping in the report. I do hope we get into the same class next year, not because I want good grades but I just enjoy to be around people who are so easy to do work and are so open and friendly. We didn't squabble much also. Because everyone seems to do his/her part in the work.

Fencing. I miss fencing already. Thursday is epee. At least I don't have to bring my blade and stuff. Have to bring by britches though. LOL at least I can dump everything into my blue gunny bag. And finally I can fence epee! Going over to epee soon too!

School. Aside from lots of shit to do. I've made many wondrous new friends. If you guys really think about it the lecturers and tutors are okay you know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right I was late for BCA for 20 minutes. My baby bro turned off my alarm this morning. Went to eat at Alumni later on and then do my project with my wonderful project group. Came home then did some errands and stuff. Finish earlier than expected. Came home and played thief 3 again. Enjoyable.

I'm nearly done with my path of Neo. Left big bad boss. Story line kinda different from the movie. goes in the way where there are more fights.

Tomorrow is my FnB presentation. Wish me luck!


yaz [ 11:23 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home