Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Did pretty well for FnB project today. Our presentation was entertaining. With Pearl Mei Qing and my Foil. LOL, They should learn how to fence. haha. Sook Fang said I should dress up more because I looks more attractive in long sleeve. LOL, amazing. Never thought I'd hear a comment like that especially from her.

Tutorial for POA was boring. Everyone was beat from FnB. Only Wei Jie and me were making noises. Haha.

Long day today. So tired.

Anyways, I thought someone looked amazingly gorgeous today. It's a girl of course. Never thought that she's that hot before. But I thought she's got poise and elegance. 2 rare features found in my dream girl. Will be looking out for her more these days. I doubt that she's actually interested in a relationship though. especially with me. Being a fencing nut doesn't help.

Found out that the 4 classes will be jumbled up for next year with the new time table exercise. Most of my classmates wanted to choose same timetables as each other. Only Ying Ying and I agreed on leaving it to fate to decide our future classmates. Does it matter anyways? To be frank, I've always thought of my class of having the 2 extremes, the super quiet and the super loud. I for one belong in the center where no one else is.

I'd rather have new classmates full stop. Much more fun to make new friends and stuff. Having friends for a long time can be a bore and really limits the circle of friends you have when always in the same class.


yaz [ 10:05 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home