Picture



Information

My name is Yaz.
I am young, single, eligible.
I'm a fencer, a student, visionary.
I believe ...

Links

Ngee Ann Fencing



Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Well boring fencing session yesterday. Didn't get into the excos. I don't mind that much. means I've got less work to do eventually.I don't mind being epee captain though. Being captain is less demanding, probably more on the leadership side. I did alot for the club already. Forums and open house and stuff. Hopefully it will reflect well by the end of my polytechnic journey. Ian's probably going to be the president. I don't mind actually. Actually I think that she would. Everytime look so stressed up. Kinda pity her.

Exams are in a weeks time. I started a little with economics. Studied about Fiscal tools and the 2 sector economy. I'm really going to mug out for this examinations. I really want to score well for my examinable modules this semester. Praying hard that I'll get at least an AD for my POA.

Well, time to mug.


yaz [ 8:43 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home